Hebrews 4:16 “Let us, then, feel very sure that we can come before God’s throne where there is grace. There we can receive mercy and grace to help us when we need it.”
There is a song that speaks so beautifully about Jesus. The chorus goes, ‘If it matters to you it matters to the Master. He wants to share the burdens you bear, whispers peace when your world gets shattered. If it’s your greatest joy or deepest pain or if you’re really needing an answer. If it matters to you, it matters to the Master’.
Jesus never wants us to hesitate on calling on His name. No matter if you feel you have wandered away.
Jesus cares for you! Isaiah 41:13 “I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand, and I tell you, ‘Don’t be afraid I will help you.”
----God cares so much that He doesn’t just send an angel to hold your hand. God Himself is holding your hand through everything you go through. Call on Him and allow Him to take care of you.
Jesus died for you! 1 Peter 2:24 “Christ carried our sins in his body on the cross so we would stop living for sin and start living for what is right. And you are healed because of his wounds.”
----No matter your past, your faults, your sins, Jesus died for you on the cross to be your sin bearer. We can go to Him without shame or guilt because He chose to die for us so we can be free.
Jesus lives for you! 2 Corinthians 4:6-7 “God once said, “Let the light shine out of the darkness!” This is the same God who made His light shine in our hearts by letting us know the glory of God that is in the face of Christ.”
----When we accept Jesus and what He’s done for us we are given a wonderful treasure. Jesus has chosen to live inside your heart and because He lives in heaven with God, you can go to Him for anything and He will hear, listen and take care of things. When we accept that Jesus lives and does everything to have us with Him, calling to Him to talk with Him, we can be assured He will answer.
For Jesus is at the right hand of God- Romans 8:34 “Who can say God’s people are guilty? No one, because Christ Jesus died, but he was also raised from the dead, and now he is on God’s right side, appealing to God for us.” And is always ready to intercede for you- Hebrews 7:25 “So he is always able to save those who come to God through Him because He always lives, asking God to help them.”
So, call on the name of Jesus….
- He comes quickly, Zephaniah 3:17 “The Lord your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in his love; he will sing and be joyful about you.”…. Jesus wants to be there for you for anything. He will be sad with you. He will rejoice with you. He will praise you and at times quiet you with His love. You can go to Jesus anytime and He will be right there no questions asked.
- He forgives, Ephesians 1:7 “In Christ we are set free by the blood of his death, and so we have forgiveness of sins. How rich is God’s grace.” …. Jesus already died for our sins so we could have salvation. Believe He will forgive us because of His grace. There is nothing we can do that Jesus won’t forgive, when we truly want to be better. No matter how low, call to Jesus, He will hear and forgive.
- He comforts, 2 Corinthians 1:3 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is the Father who is full of mercy and all comfort.” ….In our sad times and when our heart is troubled Jesus has promised to comfort us. Call to Him, fall into His arms and let Him comfort you. His comfort will help you comfort others who need it.
- He brings peace to our storm, Mark 4:35-39 “39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.” ….If Jesus can calm the raging seas by simply saying ‘Peace be still’, He can stop the storms raging in you. Call on Him and let Him bring you peace.
- He calms the anguish of your mind, Psalm 94:19 “In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.” ….We have no need to be anxious, Jesus promises to calm our anxiety and bring delight to our soul. Call to Him when you have anything that makes you worried or anxious and Jesus will bring you peace. Isaiah 26:3 “You, Lord, give true peace to those who depend on you, because they trust you.
- He quiets your fears, Psalm 34:4 “I asked the Lord for help, and he answered me. He saved me from all that I feared.” Isaiah 41:10 “So don’t worry, because I am with you. Don’t be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you.” …. Fear is real and we all feel it now and again. To stay in fear is where the devil wants to keep us. When those fears creep in call to Jesus to help quiet those fears. Have faith in Jesus to help you overcome any fear. He promises He will.
The wonderful promise we have been given is that all power has been given to Jesus. He will be there in all our bad moments and good and He wants to hear from us. Nothing is to big or small that Jesus doesn’t want to hear. He cares for the sparrows and lilies and makes sure they are taken care of. How much more does He care for you and me.
Call on Jesus today, all your matters do matter to Him so let Him in today.
If you haven't already please subscribe to our email list on our homepage https://www.connectwithgoddaily.com/ or join any of our media, and please feel free to visit us on Facebook and join our group. https://www.facebook.com/dailyblessingblog/
Also come visit and see what is new in our bookstore. dswells.weebly.com
Don't forget to share with your friends some inspiration today and brighten up their day too.
For those new to our emails, if you would rather receive these via text or on messenger please let me know through my email, firstname.lastname@example.org or our FaceBook page.