Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in his love; he will sing and be joyful about you.”
As Christians it’s hard to dispute how awesome a God we serve. Through creation and our life on earth and the unexplained things that happen just shows the greatness of God. I could easily talk just about our bodies and the way they function and how wonderful God made them. For instance, when my husband had the blocked artery to his heart, his body was already doing its own bypass to form a new artery to get blood flow to his heart. When the doctors put in the stent and the blocked artery opened up, the new vein immediately began to go away because his heart was now functioning correctly.
Perhaps my favorite is the way God holds us together with a little protein molecule called Laminin, a cell adhesion molecule organized in a structure that holds us together. The reason I love this molecule is because it proves God wonderfully made us in His image. Why? When you look at the picture of this little molecule it’s in the shape of a cross. Please watch this little video and become just as excited to see how beautifully we are made. https://www.facebook.com/bobbyschuller/videos/evidence-of-god-in-the-human-body/1789027014472188/
Let’s take a moment to also talk about God’s natural pharmacy. A sliced carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye. And YES, medical science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and aide in the function of the eyes.
A tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red. All of the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and are indeed pure heart and blood food. God's Pharmacy again.
Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the medical research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food, available without a trip to the regular pharmacy.
A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums, and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function
Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys. God's unity in creation is astounding.
Celery, Bok choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% calcium, and these foods are 23% calcium.
Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics, good news for insulin dependent patients all over the world.
Again, how awesome is God and creation. If you have more time look up some more on the computer and see all the natural things God has given us to help our bodies.
Okay, so I could go on forever with just that but let's look at some more science and the Bible. Science says that we need at least 4 basic elements to survive.
1. Air- aside from what it does for the elements around us, air is important to sustain life and growth. Air helps the functioning of our cells in our body, air helps us stay alive.
2. Water- protects our tissues, spinal cord, and joints. Water helps our body remove waste. Water aids in digestion. Water prevents us from becoming dehydrated. Water helps our brain function.
3. Food- provides nutrients to our body that gives us energy and helps us grow. Food can help us warm up, repair our body, and help us have a healthier immune system.
4. Light- is the main source of energy for all living things. With light comes photosynthesis which gives us oxygen. Light from the sun can also warm things up and helps the world God created function. Light also cheers up a dark place, a sad heart, and so much more.
Now look what the Bible tells us about Jesus.
1. I am the Breath of Life (air)- In Hebrew the word for breath is ruah meaning “wind or spirit”. The spirit flows through all creation bringing life and love. God breathed life into Adam and since then His Divine Breath is in all of us.
2. I am the Living Water (water)- Jesus our Living Water can protect our salvation- Ephesians 1:13-14. He helps remove sin from our lives- Galatians 5:16. He aids in digesting the truth of God's Word- John 14:26. He prevents our souls from drying up and keeps our hearts tender before the Lord- Ezekiel 26:26. He helps us function as a better witness for Him- Acts 1:8.
3. I am the Bread of Life (food)- God created every human being with the need for a relationship with Him. By claiming He is the Bread of Life Jesus is saying He's the only source of salvation. Just like we need physical bread to sustain our bodies with nourishment each day, we need Jesus to come into our lives to nourish us spiritually.
4. I am the Light of the World (light)- Jesus came to bring the truth of God into a world lost in darkness. When we follow Jesus, He shows a path to righteousness, and we will no longer desire to walk in sin - 1 John 1:5-7. Jesus’ light gives us direction on which way to go that leads to salvation. The light of Jesus is essential to our life and who can't say with Jesus in their life they are just a little happier and the dark days are less.
Science was right, we need Jesus to live. On your own take time to study the awesomeness and connection between God and our lives. Scientists may have their theories and be right about many things. But it's when we spend time with God and the Bible we will truly see, believe, and know how great God is.
If you stay on social media too long, you'll become dissatisfied with your life. If you watch the news too long, you'll become dissatisfied with the world.
Unplug, pray, read the Bible, spend time with loved ones, take a walk.
Our minds are easily influenced, but we control what the influences are. Choose wisely.
As I have said before, scripture is so amazing and filled with so much wonderful things for us to learn from, grow from, gain from. We just need to open its pages to see what Jesus has for us to learn. Let's continue our study through 1 Corinthians 13:1-13.
Study 20- 1 Corinthians 13:1-13- https://www.docdroid.net/aSLhl8N/1-corinthians-study-20-docx
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and if you'd like take a few more minutes to look around or click on my other links, God bless.
If you haven't already please subscribe to our email list on our homepage https://www.connectwithgoddaily.com/ or join any of our media, and please feel free to visit us on Facebook and join our group. https://www.facebook.com/dailyblessingblog/
Also come visit and see what is new in our bookstore. dswells.weebly.com
Don't forget to share with your friends some inspiration today and brighten up their day too.
For those new to our emails, if you would rather receive these via text or on messenger please let me know through my email, firstname.lastname@example.org or our FaceBook page.