Let’s have some fun. Friday’s my blogs are going to be a little different and a little fun. They say laughter is always the best medicine and knowledge is the life of the mind- Abu Bakr. So we will infuse some fun and some knowledge. But you must read all the way through for the best part… Happy reading!
1. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
2. A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
3. A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
4. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a mili-second.
5. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.
6. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
7. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
8. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
9. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
10. If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.
Real signs: In a Laundromat : Automatic washing machines. Please remove all your clothes when the light goes off.
Show me a piano falling down a shaft and I’ll show you A-flat minor.
On Repair Shop Door: We can repair anything. (Please knock hard on the door. The bell doesn’t work).
And the best of the day from my hubby without thinking…We’re unloading wood for our fire by our back window. He says “I’ve got to be careful don’t want to hit the window, that “wood” be bad.”
So, now the good stuff. If you’ve made it to the end then be one of the first 2 to reply in the comments box and you will receive something free from me. Just give me a way to contact you and I will get back with you.